CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Exceedingly More

20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20 – 21

These are my life verses. God has done so many incredible things in my life and it’s about time to talk about how good He is! I’ve decided to start blogging for 2 reasons:


1. It seems like everyone in my family blogs and I’ve been holding out for so long that it’s probably tome to jump on the blogging band wagon.
2. We have family in a far away land (Houston, Texas) and I want a way to keep in touch with them because we miss them so much!

I recently celebrated my 2nd anniversary with my husband, Matt. I love him so much. He’s an amazing husband and dad.



On the same day, I also celebrated my 2nd year of being a stepmom to Gavin. Gavin is 6 years old and loves reptiles. He always keeps me on my toes.



God has given me an amazing 2 years with my boys and it has been even more incredible than I could ever have imagined. But God has made it even more exciting in the last few months. We are proud to announce that in December we will be welcoming a new Wallace into our family. Baby Wallace is expected to join us on December 16, 2008!!!
So keep checking back to this blog to see how God always manages to exceed our expectations!

9 comments:

Heather said...

yeah! I was just wondering about your blog this morning.

By the way I could not sleep Sunday night due to too much excitement over new baby Wallace.

Love you guys!

Amanda said...

Yeah Lindsay! Welcome to blogging! What a sweet first post. My eyes teared up a little.

Erin Ward said...

I am so very excited about this blog!!!

belinda said...

I love the layout and theme of your blog. By the way, Teresa did not know yet about the baby so I got to tell her, Paula and Ed Looney! They were all very excited too!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I headed over from Erin's site and wanted to stop by and say hello. It's always nice to meet a fellow blogger!

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Rachel said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! My sister got me hooked a while ago. I found your site from Erin. and of course CONGRATS!!

Donna said...

I love your page...the quilted look! And I am so happy that you are doing this. I look forward to reading.

Love you,

Mema

Aunt Murry said...

Welcoem to blog land.

Stephanie said...

Just visting from Erins page! Welcome to the blog world..you will be addicted in no time! ;) COngrats on the 2 years and on the pregnancy!!