CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weeks 17 & 18

Week 17

Week 18


I'm definitely starting to fill out. I went through my closet the other day and tried on all my regular clothes again. Most of them had to go into storage for the remainder of the pregnancy, I'm looking forward to getting into clothes that actually make me feel cute again. I've got a fresh shipment of Gap and Old Navy maternity capris that should be landing on my doorstep any day. I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

That belly came out of no where tonight!

Amanda said...

Such a cute little bump, Lindsay! I loved the comment you left on the blog. I almost cried. Can't wait to see you!

Kay Altic said...

congrats girl on having a boy!!!! Jerrell and I are so happy for you guys!!!